Junior Tukkie Articles
- Probleemoplossing in wiskunde
- Problem solving in mathematics
- EQ- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- Maths – Problem solving in mathematics
- Relaxation – Conquer Mathematics anxiety
- Social Contributions How much do you care about people around you?
- Degree, diploma, or certificate: which of these qualifi cations offer students the ‘best’ chance in the occupational arena?
Prof. Maree has been appointed as a Research Fellow in the Dept. of Industrial Psychology (University of the Free State) (2020-01-01 to 2022-12-31).
- i. How to Draw on ‘Stories’ and ‘Scores’ to Facilitate Career Construction Counselling to Individuals and in Group Contexts, and
- ii. How to Integrate the Outcomes of the Career Interest Profile and the Maree Career Matrix: Practical Exercise
Coping with exams during a pandemic
Prof Kobus Maree of the Department of Educational Psychology offers lecturers advice on how to check in on their emotions during exam time in the midst of all the challenges brought about by COVID-19.
Degree, diploma, or certificate which of these qualifications offers the students their ‘best’ chance in the occupational world?
Call for papers: African Journal of Career Development
Call for manuscripts: Early Child Development and Care:
Call for Proposals for Special International Issue of British Journal of Guidance and Counselling
Happiness and Well-Being
Prof Maree receives the PsySSA Award for Fellowship 2017
This prize is awarded in recognition of a significant contribution to psychological science by a current or past scholar or team of scholars.
To read more :
Prof Maree has been appointed as Professor Extraordinaire
Prof Maree has been appointed as Professor Extraordinaire in the Faculty of Education, University of Stellenbosh.
SAJHE – Call for manuscripts: Special Section
Responding to changes in today’s uncertain world of work marked by a loss of work-life identity: advancing career counselling for life designing in institutions of higher learning –
Guest Editor Prof JG (Kobus) Maree (UP)
Call for papers – ‘Post-modernising guidance and counselling: decent work and successful career-lives?’
International Symposium Series
19 September 2017
Prepared by: Deirdre Hughes & Frans Meijers (Co-editors)
Special Issues in Progress
Post-modernising guidance and counselling: decent work and successful career-lives?’
Co-editors: Prof. Kobus Maree (South Africa) and Prof. Maria Duarte (Portugal)
A call for papers is written but not yet distributed.
Expected date for publication: Vol. 48, No. 1, 2020
Prof. Maree was awarded the Psychological Association of SA Lifetime Award
Prof. Maree was awarded the Psychological Association of SA Lifetime Award in recognition of a person that has dedicated his life to Psychology in South Africa at the Pan African Psychology Congress in Durban on 19 September 2017
Prof Maree has received B1 NRF rating valid from 1 January 2017.
Click to read more!
The article 'Why career counselling is more valuable now than ever before' has been published on The Conversation.
Read the article at the theconversation.com website!
- news24.com – Educational psychology expert offers exam tips for students and teachers
- “Innovating Counseling for Self- and Career Construction” – some chapters are available freely on springer.com
- AJCD Call for Papers
- careersportal.co.za – Why can’t I find the Learnership I want on Careers Portal?
- Newsflash : “Innovating counseling for Self- and Career Construction” – is now available