Prof Maree in this month’s Tukkievaria
Click to read the insert on Prof Maree’s work.
- i. How to Draw on ‘Stories’ and ‘Scores’ to Facilitate Career Construction Counselling to Individuals and in Group Contexts, and
- ii. How to Integrate the Outcomes of the Career Interest Profile and the Maree Career Matrix: Practical Exercise
Coping with exams during a pandemic
Prof Kobus Maree of the Department of Educational Psychology offers lecturers advice on how to check in on their emotions during exam time in the midst of all the challenges brought about by COVID-19.
Degree, diploma, or certificate which of these qualifications offers the students their ‘best’ chance in the occupational world?
Prof Maree receives the PsySSA Award for Fellowship 2017
This prize is awarded in recognition of a significant contribution to psychological science by a current or past scholar or team of scholars.
To read more :
Prof Maree has been appointed as Professor Extraordinaire
Prof Maree has been appointed as Professor Extraordinaire in the Faculty of Education, University of Stellenbosh.
Call for Manuscripts for a Special Issue of the African Journal of Career Development (AJCD) (2021)
Theme: Promoting career development: Managing challenges and exploiting opportunities associated with the Covid-19 pandemic
The Editor-in-Chief of the African Journal of Career Development (AJCD) invites you to submit your latest research towards the latest special issue.
The second Biennial South African Congress of Career Practitioners (March 2021):
“Operation Phoenix: A call for community first”
Prof. Maree was awarded the Psychological Association of SA Lifetime Award
Prof. Maree was awarded the Psychological Association of SA Lifetime Award in recognition of a person that has dedicated his life to Psychology in South Africa at the Pan African Psychology Congress in Durban on 19 September 2017
Prof Maree has received B1 NRF rating valid from 1 January 2017.
Click to read more!
The article 'Why career counselling is more valuable now than ever before' has been published on The Conversation.
Read the article at the theconversation.com website!
- Podcast : Prof Maree on the national senior certificate results for the 2020 matric class
- Podcast : Life-design conversation on career and subject choices
- Podcast : How learners may deal with Grade 12 Outcomes By Prof Kobus Maree
- Containing your inner critic
- 2020 Matrics | Post-Matric school alternatives